 General / 13118
Re: Flash philosophy changepoint? (was: Re: New update website at LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:11:40 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Can anyone see this page?--

   http://www.legomedia.com/l2k/

I get a "404 Not Found" error on that, when it was just loading fine 5
minutes ago.

--Todd

Yes, but when I did, it did a redirect to...

http://www.legomedia.com/l2k/html/index.html

and up on the selection bar, there is a 'Flash' item out to the right.
It links to...

http://www.legomedia.com/l2k/flash/index.html

This was viewed on a Mac-G3 / System 8.1 / Communicator 4.5

Ray Sanders