 General / 13113
  I was on CNN!

Well, I missed the actual show, but my grandmother and mom saw a little of it. Here's a URL of the transcript. (URL) apparently showed me and a simple Mindstorms robot I made. (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I was on CNN!

You can see the video transcript at (URL) and click on the "Interactive toys for the next millennium" on Monday's date. They showed my torbot running on my table, and me programming my RCX with NQC and downloading a program. They also showed a bit (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I was on CNN!

(...) Wow! I think I saw that (on Headline News)! I posted a message about it too! You made the robot that wouldn't fall off the table? Did they get any shots of you programing with NQC, or was that someone else? Jeff (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I was on CNN!