 General / 13114
Re: I was on CNN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:40:47 GMT

You can see the video transcript at http://cnn.com/video_vault/ and click on
the "Interactive toys for the next millennium" on Monday's date.  They
showed my torbot running on my table, and me programming my RCX with NQC and
downloading a program.  They also showed a bit of my APC instructions page.

Greg Williams <gregw@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Well, I missed the actual show, but my grandmother and mom saw a little of
it.  Here's a URL of the transcript.
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0001/03/se.44.html
They apparently showed me and a simple Mindstorms robot I made.