 General / 13079
13078  |  13080
Subject:
LEOG (was: Re: Rose Parade Float)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:44:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
[...]
because they looked more like real LEGO.  I liked the Primo starfish.
The big "LEOG Maniac" head with the skycycle track coming out of it
wasn't too great.

Typos are fun sometimes!  I like the name "LEOG" :)  If TLC ever produces
a Flintstones-style theme with cavemen and dinosaurs[1] (this has been on
my wish list for years!!!), I think Leog would be a great name for one of
the characters.  :)

--Todd

[1] yah, I know cavemen and dinosaurs didn't exist at the same time, but
I think it'd still be fun.  :)