 General / 13051
  Re: How many sets?

(...) Wow Frank! There appears to be room for little else! Mine is stored in my basement. Luckily I live in a ranch house and I have a 1000 sq. ft. recreation room in the basement. There is LEGO LEGO everywhere.... Gary Istok (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many sets?

(...) Well, there is room for a twin bed... I need to take a picture from the other corner of the room. You should see the living room... Actually, before I started my LEGO collection, the bedroom was even more packed. At one point, the whole area (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many sets?

gistok@umich. (...) Ah, yes, that's the correct solution. I have two rooms for Lego, otherwise my office would look like Frank's room. Half of it does. My wife and I were wading through the piles of Lego in the 2nd room the other day, looking for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)