 General / 13046
Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:49:16 GMT

John Morgan wrote:

Hi Johannes,
In the new US S@H catalog"World of Adventure", on the technic and town service
pack pages it indicates "limited quanities of all accessories" which is hte
typical way they tell us things are going to be discontinued. All I can hope is
that the new Lego Direct(tm) will provide us with an alternative way of
purchasing parts.  I found a recent catalog and ordered parts that weren't
listed in the new catalog and they were able to fill most of them.. the small
pnuematic cylinders were discontinued.. : (

Hmm.... I can't say I like the looks of this.  I hope you're right about
Lego Direct.

Is Lego Direct going to offer service to Canada, like LEGO Shop at Home
does?  Although S@H is a notable exception, I have noticed in the past
the disconcerting tendency for them to be "US-centric".

Mark