 General / 12983
    Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) That's gorgeous, Tom. I also wish I could do something like that--I've gotta ask, how do you pull it off? LFB (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend... —Tom Stangl
   (...) Luckily, the management historically has valued Hard Work With Hard Play - they recognize that allowing an individual to BE an individual tends to help work output, and don't put extreme limits on hobbies or display of them at work. Of course, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)