 General / 12877
  Re: Conversation at TRU overheard

I'm sure glad my parents didn't pick my toys that way -- I was thoroughly hooked on town system Lego at age 4, space followed soon afterwards (and castle when it came out a bit later). -- Paul Davidson Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Conversation at TRU overheard

(...) That is disgusting! I let my son pick what he wants, and I help him build (at his request--honest!). Age never comes into question, except that we may have to save some of my older sets for later, due to difficulty. At least introduce it and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)