 General / 12871
    Re: Conversation at TRU overheard —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I answer speaking of toys in general, not just sets... Yes and no. When my kids were much younger, of the age where they could choke on things or get trapped in them or strangled, etc., I gave much more credence to age ranges, especially the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Conversation at TRU overheard —John Neal
    (...) My son built the 8448 he got for his 10th Bday in a day and a half. Now he can't be pried away from the Mindstorms we..., er Santa got him for Christmas. Just thought I'd chime in as it seemed like bragging about your kid time:-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Conversation at TRU overheard —Tom Stangl
   Well, I'd brag about my kid, but *I* am my kid... ;-) I can't wait to get my 3rd 8448 from TRU, so I can build the Racer - the main car and the Hot Rod are STAYING built (and the main model is getting RISed), and the Racer probably will too. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)