 General / 12838
Re: FA: $4000!!! (Tiles)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:10:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Neal writes:
I just posted 40 crispy $100 green 1x2 tiles.  At $4000 worth of tiles,
it might be the single largest amount of LEGO ever offered, unless it
isn't;-)  One catch-- the auction says it's closed, yet I just posted
it.  Should work.  Good luck!

Not to be all alarmist or anything, but doesn't this sound like a classic Y2K
problem.  If the auction were to end in the year 2000, the auction software
may see it as being in the year '00', and since that is clearly in the past
(If you live in a two digit year universe), the auction must be treated as
closed.

Will