 Marketplace / Auctions / 3790
Re: FA: $4000!!! (Tiles)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:27:06 GMT

Tamy is correct-- there is something goofy going on.  I took down my Big
Buck auction because the start date won't set for today, but on the closing
date, thus the bot thinks the auction is over.  Maybe I could run it here.
Anyone want to make an offer for $4000 worth of tiles?  Email me.

-John

Mookie wrote:

Please notify the site admin that this item cannot be copied to the
closed directory even though it is closed.

that's what I get  with that url...

somethings not right :(
Tamy

John Neal wrote:

I just posted 40 crispy $100 green 1x2 tiles.  At $4000 worth of tiles,
it might be the single largest amount of LEGO ever offered, unless it
isn't;-)  One catch-- the auction says it's closed, yet I just posted
it.  Should work.  Good luck!

-John

http://www.guarded-inn.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?kdectile

--