 General / 12756
Re: Scores???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Schuit writes:
This message is probably more towards Todd and Suzanne.......whats the deal
with the ascores after the messages? I searched for a message I posted last
night and when the results came up I noticed that after each there was a
score, can you explain it to me? Thanks, Richard

Well, I'm not Todd or Suzanne, but I'm certain it represents a "match" score -
i.e. how closely does that particular message match your search criteria.

HTH!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/