 General / 1269
Re: Sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:21:04 GMT

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 03:30:05 GMT, "Jonas Marcho" <BolaHead@msn.com>
wrote:

These new 1999 sets are nice and all, but I am confused. I thought the Star
Wars theme would be out in March/April. Now I am hearing July. What am I
missing? Also, when does Shop-at-Home usually start carrying new sets? I don't
live anywhere near Orlando (500-mile drive). Any ideas? If someone in Orlando
wants to work out some sortof deal, let me know. I got the money just no way
of getting myself down there.

The main SW sets will be out march/april, but the Episode one series
models, of which there was a preview in the catalog, will be out july.
Or at least, that's what I gathered.

Jasper