 General / 1258
1257  |  1259
Subject:
Sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 03:30:05 GMT

These new 1999 sets are nice and all, but I am confused. I thought the Star
Wars theme would be out in March/April. Now I am hearing July. What am I
missing? Also, when does Shop-at-Home usually start carrying new sets? I don't
live anywhere near Orlando (500-mile drive). Any ideas? If someone in Orlando
wants to work out some sortof deal, let me know. I got the money just no way
of getting myself down there.

-Jonas Marcho
BolaHead@msn.com

Jonas Marcho's Homepage (new URL)