 General / 12628
  Re: 8837 oddity.

(...) Hi Johannes, I have it, and it actually came with black and grey pneumatic tubing. I bought it about one year ago. I didn't even know the existence of transparent tubing, the ones I have are dark gray, light gray and blue. Mario Web page: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8837 oddity.

Hi Mario, "MF" == Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> writes: (...) MF> I have it, and it actually came with black and grey pneumatic MF> tubing. I bought it about one year ago. I didn't even know the MF> existence of transparent tubing, the ones (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8837 oddity.

(...) Hmm... I don't think so. They're are silicone rubber and almost nothing can damage them. (...) Yes, they're actually nearly black. I should have said black. (...) Oh yes, sure. I forgot it. Are you sure it's thinner than the other tubing? I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)