 General / 12626
    THANK YOU —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, I received many want lists, and I want to thank you for your trust ! Don't hesitate to send me your want lists the next year, all the days, all the weeks...! I search for you; I find for you... Regards, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: THANK YOU —Tom Stangl
   No, thank YOU for finding all of these sets for us! BTW, if you can find any of the sets on my Garage Door Page ( (URL) ), I'd want them - depending on the price, maybe MANY of each. I'd even take used ones if you run across any: 6369 6382 6383 6384 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Garage Doors & specialty parts availability listings —Frank Filz
   Tom, I just quickly browsed your page on garage doors. I don't know if you want to list them, but there are several sets with the 1x14 bricks with garage door track (at least one such set is 6376 Breezeway Cafe). Has anyone else published references (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)