 General / 12674
Re: Garage Doors & specialty parts availability listings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:43:43 GMT

Tom,

I just quickly browsed your page on garage doors. I don't know if you want
to list them, but there are several sets with the 1x14 bricks with garage
door track (at least one such set is 6376 Breezeway Cafe).

Has anyone else published references to set availability of specialty
pieces? While the long term plan of Lugnet will eventually make these
listings moot by integrating the partsref, inventory, and set databases, in
the interim, it seems wortwhile to collect this kind of data since it is
much easier to collect this than exhaustively getting all the inventories up
to date. Now that partsref is on Lugnet, I'd love to see the partsref pages
link to pages (on Lugnet or not) which list set availability of the parts.

Frank