 General / 12510
  Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?

6421 Spaghettio Fiesta Comes with a full case of spaghettio's! New food group for minifigs. Includes 2 minfigs, 1 BURP, 1 can opener and canned fuel as well! Get yours now before they get bought up for the *rare* can opener! Build On! John Matthews (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?

(...) Cash? Feh. It'll be worthless once everyone tries to yank theirs out. Better to have cigarettes, because you can build an empire of nicotine fiends once they run out and distribution is down! :) As for me, I've joked about putting a 50-lb bag (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)