 General / 12469
    Lego's at cost! —Jason Small
   If anyone hasn't seen sunday's paper, service merchandise has an ad running that states "all toys at invoice cost, till christmas." I went by to check and picked up a stone tower bridge for 30, a ninja's flying fortress for 20, a rock raider chrome (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego's at cost! —John DiRienzo
    I didn't see an ad for it, but in my quest for Slave 1, I went into Service Merchandise and found the same situation. I asked, and was told that the same sale should be in every store (so I am hoping other SM's nearby have a better selection). I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)