 General / 1246
    Re: lugnet.off-topic.debate —Tom McDonald
   (...) Yeah, a bit of a joke. I make my observations with an attempted bit of humor however small or non-existent. I know you like good heady discussion Mike, and you're good at it, especially keeping it to the point and bringing it back to lego when (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lugnet.off-topic.debate —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, hrmm. I see what can go on in .debate as being fundamentally different from even the same discussion going on here or in RTL. People who have no interest in controversial subjects need not see them fill up their general discussion group. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lugnet.off-topic.debate —Jesse Long
   Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) I think you both need to move this off-topic... :-P Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)