 General / 12457
  Re: Olive Lego?

(...) ~eww!!~ that looks like "baby puked pea-green" to me! (it's probably called "alvocado" in sherwin williams.) i've only seen pics of that color in scala sets. the tyco olive green that i refered to in my other post is much darker. later ~ (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Olive Lego?

(...) Hence the name I gave it: "Puke Green". ;) Jeff P.S. I have some pieces in this color, and while it isn't horrible, I wouldn't want to have a car or building in this color. :) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)