 General / 12436
  Re: Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

(...) I have the pink pig and piglet from the set 2697,and the piglet from 2606. These are very pink! The pig in the sets 2694, 2699, and eventhe older "square" pig in the earlier farm sets such as 2655, 2647 looks the same color to me - quite (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

(...) I would call these light grey. The creatures I was talking about appeared in an eBay auction, but I imagine that this livestock can be traced to the megablocks dynasty. (...) Again, your pink is my light brown... (...) Typo. I am a bit (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)