 General / 12398
    Re: Cool Y2K set observations —Eric Joslin
   (...) This piece would be a *lot* cooler of it were a clear piece and a sticker. Why? Well, I really only need one clear panel with the Death Star on it, whereas I could really use a bunch of transparent thin-wall panels. eric (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cool Y2K set observations —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Most definatly that would have been better. I personally will probably use a few of those for a real control center though. Oh well. -Lord Insanity "A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men" Visit me at: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)