 General / 12258
  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) <fairly major snippage> (...) That door swings both ways, though. While unhappy customers can be/often are hard to deal with/unwilling to admit fault, the other end occurs often as well. A company with a poorly designed/managed customer (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) Oh, don't get me wrong, I know. It happens. I've been on that side of the fence a few times myself. Jasper (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)