 General / 12256
    Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard —Shiri Dori
   (...) Cool! Thanks for the story - post again when it's continued! I always wanted to have war between my minifigs, but I still don't have the right stuff - Up till a few months ago, my big sets were Fort Legoredo, Royal Knights Castle, Pharoah's (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard —Doyle G. Nelson
   (...) I like it! It was fun, though I would think that the yellow castle were the good guys and the black castle is the bad guys, and the ones to fear! I felt sorry at first for the yellow castle guys when they heard of the black castle, but then (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)