 General / 12234
    Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard —Richard Marchetti
   As I always suspected, the Knights of YellowCastle are bloodthirsty jerks! Thankfully, I have no Yellowcastle b******s in my collection, they might corrupt the other generally happy minifigs. Well done, even better on a T1 connection... O, and stick (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard —Jeff Thompson
   (...) I have one, and you can bet that now my own black knight legion is going to keep a CLOSE watch on him. (...) I found the lettering to be a bit hard to read in places, but I didn't take the time to figure out why, because, after all, I could (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)