 General / 12179
  Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

(...) The current fruits of my labour (in black and white) are at: (URL) primarily WWI-era; WWII ships have more "curves" so I haven't spent as much time with them yet. -Lindsay (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

(...) They sound cool and should give me some ideas for my c&c and red alert models, given that red alert is supposedly world war 2 minus adolf hitler. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)