 General / 12135
  Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

(...) Four Yellow ones were available in 6541 Intercoastal Seaport: < (URL) > Two Gray ones were available in this European Football set: < (URL) > Two other parts about which I have questions: (...) < (URL) > and in 4557 Freight Loading Station: < (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

(...) Ack! Grey is the colour I want, too. Darnit, always not available in the US and preciously guarded by their owners--I can probably kiss those goodbye. (...) Fantastic! Thanks a million--blue is precisely the colour in which I'm most (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)