 General / 12081
    Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I am not going to light you up at all because I agree with most of what you say. I actually think that other than a few slight differences our views on this subject are very similar. I agree that LEGO is not sought out by girls. I really (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Matthew Miller
   (...) I guess part of my point is that not only are the Lego Company's current efforts not a part of the solution, they are ACTIVELY a part of the problem. Their "for girls" line is their least problem-solving/building oriented, and conversely, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)