 General / 12074
  Re: Set #7940?!

(...) I'm not sure she's really up on her LEGO, although assigning it a "set number" is suspect. Check out this Castle fig auction by the same person: (URL) operative quote is "I'm not sure if these are put together correctly". It implies that she (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set #7940?! - THE ANSWER

It's a Laramie set. I know this because I happen to have most of a house set by Laramie, set # 7910-0. FYI, the set is VERY good quality. Nice plastic, snaps to Lego perfectly. I wish I could complete the set. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)