 General / 12052
  Re: What lego animals are there?

(...) Thanks to Tom for verifying my suspicion that these were still available from S@H. Actually they are currently (still) on special for $22. Own a piece of sadistic lego history! ;) (URL) Roller (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What lego animals are there?

(...) Am I seeing the picture right? Is that a scorpion lurking behind the infant? Dave! (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)