 General / 12013
    Re: What lego animals are there? —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Thinking about it, it's obvious that that's a Jedi Master dolphin who has ascended to a higher plane and become more powerful than we can imagine. (...) Yes! I'm still laughing at this, minutes later. I had to bring my wife in here to show her (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What lego animals are there? —Ben Roller
   (...) ... (...) Hahaha! Oh, Obviously! I remembered a thread about this set, starting with: (URL) figured I'd post a link to it here just for completeness when it comes up again in a few months. :) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)