 General / 11878
  Re: Juniorization -- too simple even for kids?

Hi, Mike, Let's skip to the end of your post first... (...) Ouch! Is that any way to talk to a guy to whom you're simultaneously trying to sell 48 black 2 X 3 inverse 33-degree slopes? 8^) I'll have to say that I get this a lot. "You have an (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Juniorization -- too simple even for kids?

(...) That seems backwards. It seems like you'd have *more* of a leg to stand on, because the warning *should* have addressed your child, and didn't. Then again, I've heard that people shouldn't post "Beware of Dog" signs in their yard, because if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)