 General / 11876
    more shop at home q's —Richard Schuit
   when i browse through the ctalogue for the americas and the through the service pages for accesories it says available only at lego shop at home, the american catalogue is tons better than the asian (which covers australia too, we must suck here in (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: more shop at home q's —Mark Herzberg
   (...) Sorry buddy. If you don't live in the US or Canada, you cannot order from Shop at Home. (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: more shop at home q's —Frank Filz
    Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) the (...) too, (...) my (...) Shop (...) However there are people who are willing to order stuff for you, and have them shipped to them, and then ship them on to you. Usually what is asked in return is the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)