 General / 11797
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:23:23 GMT

Boys and girls are different?!?! I thought it was just the hair piece!

No, you see, BOYS have beards and such and GIRLS have long eyelashes and
lipsticked lips!  That's what I think he meant. ;)

Seriously though, I'm a "boy" with long hair, but I don't keep it combed
straight down and the other long hair pieces look dumb for "boys". I don't wear
a cowboy hat, baseball cap, chef's hat and I don't walk around with a helmet on
everyday.  Unless I let my hair go much longer to the Qui-Gon length and style,
it's really hard to represent myself in the minifig world.  I'd be out of luck
if I didn't wear this pirate hat all the time!

Ben Roller