 General / 11785
  Re: Juniorization -- too simple even for kids?

Hi Mike, John-- I miss the Space Datsville conversation, you know. ;) I'd build a Mars Polar Lander, but I'm afraid I'd just lose it. At least I know how many newtons are in a pound of thrust (different probe, but still...). (...) In fairness to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Juniorization -- too simple even for kids?

(...) Well, I plan to revive Datsville in space at some point! I'm distracted at the moment, because I'm actually working on a model, the first in decades! B^) (...) I think that, once the kid is beyond the mouthing stage, there is no significant (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)