 General / 11769
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:41:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:

Can we think of some topical sub-groups of .dear-lego that we would like to
see?

Just to clarify, my suggestion was meant to inspire the idea that a new hierchy
be established (ie, "lugnet.lego-direct", "lugnet.lego-direct.bulk", etc),
rather than skipping straight to segmenting lugnet.dear-lego.  If the main
group in the dear-lego hierarchy were for railing/whinging/etc, would subgroups
logically be for railing/whinging/etc about more specific topics?

eric