 General / 11676
    Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Ben Roller
   (...) Ooh, ooh, and the LDRAW database. I would like to see Lego's naming convention of parts (meaning the stuff they use) published for the Ldraw community. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Peter Vogel
     (...) convention (...) Along the same lines: make your parts available in LDraw format, or some other format that you already use and publish the details so we can convert them to LDraw format! Welcome! I'm a recently revived AFOL (I gave up when (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) With ALL the part numbers! if such a list came out it would be the ultimate reference for afols. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)