 General / 11675
  Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

(...) i concur (not as a woman!.. hehe)... my NLSO looks at my 8880, 8480, 8448, and my emerging blacktron I collection and just shakes her head... but i bought the flying ninja's fortress just cause she thought it looked so cool.. we built it (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

(...) a (...) the (...) let (...) You know, that is true. The first set my wife *noticed* was the Ninja's Fortress, when I got a second (how can anybody lay siege to the original model?) she was really impressed! I took it down and built a Hydronaut (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

(...) Unfortunately, my NLSO is imperturbable towards my affinity--as I said in another post, she considers it "the one really weird thing you do." I get a lot of smiles and nods and semi-phatic congratulations on exploits, bargain-finding, trades, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)