 General / 11641
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

hi, brad! what overwhelmingly great news you've brought us!! ed's words sum up my reaction/ feedback as well... except where you can give ed a job in your new york staff; hire me as a designer! later ~ craig~ (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I can second that, hire Craig as a designer! He is a Minifig genius not to be overlooked and he is without parallel for background designs utilizing just a few of the right kind of bricks. He forgot to mention: (URL) there, Brad, you won't be (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)