 General / 11682
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 06:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Craig Hamilton writes:
hire me as a designer!

I can second that, hire Craig as a designer!  He is a Minifig genius not to be
overlooked and he is without parallel for background designs utilizing just a
few of the right kind of bricks.

He forgot to mention:

http://community-1.webtv.net/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex/

http://community-1.webtv.net/anonymouseye/craigolego/

Go there, Brad, you won't be disappointed! With Craig's stuff you could look
into licensing characters from DC or Marvel comics, classic horror films,
etc.; or even allow him to design your own race of Lego "Fantastics" in a
start from scratch kind of way! And I am not sure of the production methods,
but his designs are less about the costly casts needed to make elements and
more about the way in which the minifig elements get printed.  And he is a
sort of lego purist in that he is TRULY interested in creating almost entirely
from existing bricks, and modifying as little as possible to suit his creative
spark.

Gadzooks! If Craig ever got a job with lego he might literally change his
legal name to "Craigo-Lego."  I wouldn't put it past him...

-- Richard