 General / 11503
    Re: WooHoo!! —Ray Sanders
   (...) Possible, but having observed some of the old stock I have seen at TRUs, I would not bet on it. TRU seems to have a curious attitude towards clearancing Lego sets. When the corporate machine says 'go ye therefor and clearance', then all the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: WooHoo!! —Alan Demlow
   The 4559's have been marked down to $100 a couple of weeks before Christmas each of the last two years at TRU (not a clearance, just a sale), so there is at least historical precedent for Steve's hopefulness ;) Alan (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)