 General / 11491
    Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it? —David Eaton
   (...) that (...) Well, I can rest easy... they ARE in fact light gray. It appears as though it WAS the fault of bad photography... No cool white castle walls, no custom done tan walls, just ordinary light gray castle walls with bad lighting... the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TAN castle walls? It CAN'T be! But what IS it? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Well, I did not put much of a description on my first E-Bay auctions, simply because the pictures showed it all, and second, I figured if I posted it to lugnet.market.auctions, most AFOL'S would bid on them. It has been an interesting (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)