 General / 11472
  Oddities about 6464

A few days back, I received a 6464 from zainybrainy.com. I have noticed a few oddities about it... o There is no mention about TLC-US on the box, only Billund. o The UPC number does not begin with the usual '42884...' (typical on all other Lego sets (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oddities about 6464

Probably, best bet would be the inbox catalog, does it look like a US one? Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oddities about 6464

(...) Yes. It has never been marketed in major National chains (TRU, Wal-Mart, Target). Zainy Brainy has also gotten a number of European (or Non-American) sets, like 5571 and 4565. Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)