 General / 11447
    Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) May the gods love you, Todd. Do you have any idea how such a statement reads? From my view, very moralizing and very much adopting a parental voice. I'm sure you intend for this to be complimentary, but its quite backhanded at best. Basically, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire? —Tom Stangl
   Um, yeah, what he said (i.e., a METOO post). Todd - some of your posts come across as you "handing the message down from on high". I know you don't mean to seem that way, but you are coming across that way in some of your posts. Let's just lay off (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)