 General / 11441
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 08:12:39 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com>

Huw made a mistake,  <snip>

This is not fair. Nobody sure that it was a mistake rigt now. It's been
suggested that it MIGHT BE a mistake, since nobody knows anything about the
(consistent) policy of TLC about vendor catalogs.

Selçuk

PS. Todd, Could you please check the message with subject "Update info for
Lugnet Database Volume V" that I've posted last year to admin.database. If
it is not appropriate to publish vendors' catalogs, I think we should do
something more..:-(