 General / 11417
  Re: Could Someone Summarazie this 2000 Catalog thing for me?

(...) Hi Tom - First of all, I hope you're OK now... As for your question, there were some cool 2000 pictures that Huw Millington posted in his site. Apparently, he got them from a retailer friend or something of the sort. There were prices, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Could Someone Summarazie this 2000 Catalog thing for me?

(...) I don't think there was anything about Prices, and I believe the Pictures were small, but Huw put 'em back up. You can see them at his site, or follow this link: < (URL) > Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)