 General / 1141
    Re: Technic Half-beam —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) contents on single images, and to put the names of pieces on the images, thus making the names unsearchable. And another issue: I've never seen the author discussing the names of the pieces with other people on the newsgroups. That way, we (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Technic Half-beam —Jim Hughes
     Hi: (...) The purpose of putting all of the images into a large graphic had two reasons First, to have the element labels directly associated with the element and have similar elements grouped for easy comparison. I liked the idea of having no call (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Technic Half-beam —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) Ok, I apologize that I jumped to conclusions too quickly. Thanks. Fredrik (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Technic Half-beam —Steve Bliss
   (...) We have way more than just three sets of part-names. Look at some of the set-inventories. (URL). Steve (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)