 General / 1141
Re: Technic Half-beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:05:25 GMT

"Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes:

Explanation not easy but, just look at this (by the way, do not forget
checking the whole sit. One of the best Lego fan sites ever, IMHO.

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_beam.html

Well, that said, I still think it's a bad idea to put the whole page
contents on single images, and to put the names of pieces on the images,
thus making the names unsearchable.

And another issue: I've never seen the author discussing the names of
the pieces with other people on the newsgroups.  That way, we have three
sets of names for some pieces: The names in LDraw, the names in AucZILLA
and the names in Jim Hughes's element registry.  Consistency in the
names would have been a nice thing.

Fredrik