 General / 11408
  LEGO Merchandise Distrubator at TRU

Warm & Wonderful Holiday Greetings to All; I was going back from Parke Davis, we had to drop off some items of business for someone there, and stopped by the Ann Arbor TRU near the highway to see if there are any new LEGo items. There were none, but (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)